Tuesday 4 August 2009

A Few Holiday Photos

I'm having trouble getting my holiday photos up onto Facebook so I thought I'd put a few up here and, hopefully, tell you what they are. I only got the camera the week before the holiday have discovered that I can use a digital camera despite the asthma medication shakes that stopped me using our film camera years ago.



The view from the bedroom - attempt 5.



Water feature at a National Trust house called Antony.



View of Exeter Cathedral Close taken from my lunch seat in a pub.



Buckfast Abbey - the only Catholic Abbey in the UK brought back into use since the reformation.



Buckland Abbey - home of Sir Francis Drake and the only example of an abbey church being converted into a house.

1 comment:

Serena said...

great stuff, dad! nice to see you snapping everything :)